Are you interested in the provision of evidence based care of patients with advanced disease?
Hosted by the Centre for Palliative Care, the Colloquium provides an invaluable opportunity for those involved in the provision of evidence based care of patients with advanced disease to learn, connect and collaborate.
Some of the topics that will be discussed during the 5th Australian Palliative Care Research Colloquium include:
- How can palliative care research influence health policy?
- Conducting research in clinical education: how data can demonstrate efficacy and drive practice change.
- Program Logic: Preparation prevents poor performance – using planning frameworks to develop, conduct and measure the impact of your research.
- Clinical Trials: Changing the World! – how to build successful clinical trials into your research.
- All you need to know about the methodological insights when conducting palliative care research involving complex populations.
- The world needs to know about your research: Using social media to disseminate your work.
For more information and to register, please go to the Colloquium website: www.apcrc.net.au
Save the dates in your calendar now:
Thursday 26 October & Friday 27 October, 2017
Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne