The IPCFRC community receives the newsletter as part of their free membership. You can view the current and past editions below.
Published literature related to Family Carers Research
Publications Linked To IPCFRC
- Hudson P, Gunn G. (2020) New EAPC Reference Group on Family Carers – The International Palliative Care Family Carer Research Collaboration (IPCFRC). EAPC Blog - The Blog of the European Association for Palliative Care, 22 January 2020.
- Hudson P, Zordon R, Trauer T. (2011) Research Priorities Associated with Family Caregivers in Palliative Care: International Perspectives. Journal of Palliative Medicine, doi:10.1089/jpm.2010.0345.
- Hudson P, Trauer T, Graham S, Grande G, Ewing G, Payne S, et al. (2010) A systematic review of instruments related to family caregivers of palliative care patients. Journal of Palliative Medicine 24(7): 656-68.
- Hudson, P., C. Remedios, and K. Thomas (2010) A systematic review of psychosocial interventions for family carers of palliative care patients. BMC Palliative Care 9(1): 17
- Payne S, Hudson P, Grande G, Oliviere D, Tishelman C, Pleschberger C, Firth P, Ewing G, Hawker S and Kerr C. (2010) EAPC Family Carers in Palliative Care White Paper (Part 1). European Journal of Palliative Care 17(5).
- Payne S, Hudson P, Grande G, Oliviere D, Tishelman C, Pleschberger C, Firth P, Ewing G, Hawker S and Kerr C. (2010) EAPC Family Carers in Palliative Care White Paper (Part 2). European Journal of Palliative Care 17(5).
- Hudson PL, Payne S (2007) Collaboration on research into family carers moves a step forward. European Journal of Palliative Care, 14(5): 218.
- Hudson PL (2006) An international collaboration for family carer research. European Journal of Palliative Care, 13(4): 135
- Hudson PL. and Hayman-White K. (2006) Measuring the Psychosocial Characteristics of Family Caregivers of Palliative Care Patients: Psychometric Properties of Nine Self-Report Instruments. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 31(3):215-226.