The IPCFRC community receives the newsletter as part of their free membership. You can view the current and past editions below.
Published literature related to Family Carers Research
Each year, a list of published literature related to research on family carers in palliative care is compiled and shared with the membership.
Caregiver core resources e.g. outcome measures & instruments
Available at: https://palliativecareresearch.org/corescenters/caregiver-core
Key considerations when selecting family carer outcome measures
Publications Linked To IPCFRC
- Hudson P, Gunn G. (2020). “New EAPC Reference Group on Family Carers – The International Palliative Care Family Carer Research Collaboration (IPCFRC).” EAPC Blog - The Blog of the European Association for Palliative Care, 22 January 2020.
- Hudson P, Zordon R, Trauer T. (2011). “Research Priorities Associated with Family Caregivers in Palliative Care: International Perspectives.” Journal of Palliative Medicine 14(4):397-401.
- Hudson P, Trauer T, Graham S, Grande G, Ewing G, Payne S, et al. (2010). “A systematic review of instruments related to family caregivers of palliative care patients.” Journal of Palliative Medicine 24(7): 656-68.
- Hudson, P., C. Remedios, and K. Thomas (2010). “A systematic review of psychosocial interventions for family carers of palliative care patients.” BMC Palliative Care 9(1): 17.
- Payne S, Hudson P, Grande G, Oliviere D, Tishelman C, Pleschberger C, Firth P, Ewing G, Hawker S and Kerr C. (2010). “EAPC Family Carers in Palliative Care White Paper (Part 1).” European Journal of Palliative Care 17(5).
- Payne S, Hudson P, Grande G, Oliviere D, Tishelman C, Pleschberger C, Firth P, Ewing G, Hawker S and Kerr C. (2010). “EAPC Family Carers in Palliative Care White Paper (Part 2).” European Journal of Palliative Care 17(5).
- Hudson PL, Payne S. (2007). “Collaboration on research into family carers moves a step forward.” European Journal of Palliative Care 14(5): 218.
- Hudson PL. (2006). “An international collaboration for family carer research.” European Journal of Palliative Care 13(4): 135.