The Centre for Palliative Care relies on the support of our generous community to enable us to carry out our essential research and education programs.
If you would like to assist us in our goal of improving the quality of life of those with life-limiting illness, and their families, you can make a one-off donation, commit to a regular donation via direct debit, or make a bequest.
As a department of St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne, our donations are handled by St Vincent's Foundation. All donations are fully tax deductible and very appreciated.
Your donation will foster:
- Research into ways to improve the quality of life of people with life-limiting illness
- Research into ways to support carers and family members of those with a life-limiting illness
- Education for health professionals so they can provide optimum palliative care
- Resources for the community to demystify death and dying
- Greater knowledge in the community of the benefits of early access to palliative care
The below button will redirect to our donation page through St Vincent's Foundation.