Caring at the end of life: Navigating grief and loss
As part of National Carer’s Week 2020, we would like to invite you to join us for a Q&A on ‘Caring at the end of life: Navigating grief and loss’.
Our panel of guests will share their knowledge, experience and insights of grief and loss when caring for someone at the end of life.
Our speakers include:
- Mr Chris Hall –CEO, Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
- Associate Professor Lauren Breen – School of Psychology, Curtin University
- Ms Voula Kallianis – Social worker, Palliative Care, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- Ms Briony Lyle - Bereaved carer of her husband Jarrod
- Rennie Neasey-O’Connell – Funeral Director, Parkside Funerals
The discussion will be livestreamed on Facebook on 13 October 2020 at 5pm AEDT, and you can follow the Carers Australia Facebook page to be alerted when the livestream begins.
Click here for more information about the event.